My Daily Protein Shake!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Journey To My First Figure Competition: 15 Weeks Out


15 Weeks Out: December 30, 2012


140 lbs; 16.78% body fat; 7AM (body fat really jumped down from 18.44% last week!)
Calorie intake:previous day was 2600 and a small refeed two nights back, landing my calories at 3200 for that day (You gotta eat {well} to grow muscle!)
Cardio: 1 day on the tread (see below!)
Lifting:Lifted all body parts this week, daily except Christmas.  Body is soooooore!




Small changes....I'm {trying to be} patient!  I always see more muscle on me in person than what I picture...isn't it funny how we see ourselves?!  After looking at these, I am reminded how crucial it is to practice my posing and to flex when being photographed.  It's not about just standing there and getting a picture taken.  It's about being intentional with every body part and positioning.  NOT easy!  




This week I got the ok from my trainer to start in on cardio! I have not done any since before my surgery over 8 weeks ago.  My body fat dropped by nearly 2% from last week and she's giving me the slow go ahead to get the heart rate up!  I did a short, yet intense, 20 minutes power walking at a level 10 incline and a speed of 3.3 mph....no hands holding the side!  It felt GREAT to get the heart pumping again!



Today's meals were super filling, helping me hit my 2500 calories a day.  I veggie up and it keeps me full and filled with energy!  Today at Subway I ordered two egg whites and had all the fresh veggies, never the processed ones.  Veggie up!




Mindy's First Show Date: 
Saturday, April 13, 2013
NPC Indiana's "Natural Indiana" Show
Maddam Walker Theatre, Indy




No comments:

Post a Comment