My Daily Protein Shake!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 16: "Shake the Sugar" 21-Day Challenge






What have you done for me lately?  Remember that song by Janet Jackson?  Well, that's what your body is saying to you these days!  We know that we're cutting sugar off or keeping it super low, but what other good things have you done for yourself lately?

I got a massage recently as part of my "detox" plan.  Keeping my diet super clean, cutting out the sugar, and also getting a massage to get all the stored toxins out of my muscles was just what I needed!  My body was super happy about that one!






TO DO:
Do something great for your body today.  A massage comes with a bigger cost, but you could find other non-food ways to reward your efforts.  Maybe it's a manicure or pedicure, a pair of new shoes, a new outfit. or sessions to hot yoga.  One gal wrote to tell me her belly is shrinking due to this challenge, so if that's your case, too, you might need a new pair of pants!  Maybe you don't need to purchase anything, but just give yourself extra time to sleep, hang out with a friend or family member, see a movie, or sit down with a good book or magazine in a quiet soak in the tub.

Whatever you choose, celebrate your success on this challenge and give your body something it really needs!

Enjoy!
-Mindy




Miss a day in the challenge? 

No comments:

Post a Comment